The Agenda: Episode #4 – Deborah Jack of the National AIDS Trust
On the fourth episode of The Agenda, Jack Cullen and Sham are joined by Deborah Jack, Chief Executive of the National AIDS Trust which is celebrating its 25th Anniversary this year. Deborah tells us about the work of the Trust over the past 25 years, why HIV testing is as important as ever and, of course, what she thinks of this week’s X Factor result.
This episode is sponsored by TellUsWhatYouThink.co.uk – sign up to give your opinion in focus groups, you get £50 for each one you participate in AND they’re donating 50p to the National AIDS Trust for every registration via the podcast before the end of November!
We’ve also got a signed Ben Cohen Stand Up Foundation calendar courtesy of Prowler Soho to give away. Find out how to win by listening to the show.
Find out more about the National AIDS Trust at www.nat.org.uk and follow @NAT_Aids_Trust on Twitter.
You can send us feedback by…
- emailing email@example.com
- tweeting @sosogay
- Send a text message starting with the word Agenda to 07786 200 690 (standard text message rates)
- National AIDS Trust
- World AIDS Day
- Terrence Higgins Trust
- G-A-Y Bar open testing day
- Find local sexual health services
- NAT Annual Review
- AIDS: Don’t Die of Ignorance TV ad
- AIDS medication available to all
- Red Ribbon Art Auction
- The Irrepressibles gig review
- Union J’s Jaymie comes out
- What Jaymi’s Coming Out Reveals about X Factor